The land of wolves have been over run. Now the wolves are humans and the only two who can change this is the gods.

The First Day

Toma

The First Day

Post  Toma on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 pm

*She paced around the courtyard, her sneakers making a hollow sound on the concrete under her feet. She balled her hands into fists at her side, angry about not being able to be running with Larka and the other wolves and stuck as a human. She gave a very unhuman growl from the back of her throat and thanked silently that no one was around to hear something so out of character.

Sighing, finally giving up on trying to transform and running away from this hanous place, she dropped onto a near by picnic table, debating whether to pull the things that covered her feet and let them feel the ground again. She hated not feeling the earth under her claws and and slid one shoed foot across the ground, listening to the scraping sound. Closing her eyes half-way she ran her foot along the ground again, dreaming of flying across this ground on all fours, the wind in her fur and the hard earth under her paws.

Then the realization came that she would not be able to transform for an unknown length of time. Her invisible wolf ears fell to her skull in defeat and she sat as still as stone at the picnic table, staring at the ground, no longer worrying about her shoes.*
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Re: The First Day

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 am

Larka approuched the familiar wolf, her chin raised so she could catch the delicate scent to her nose. Toma, one of the wolves that ad once ran on vanishing paw if she rememebered correctly. She walked behind to female silently and fell to sit beside her.

"Thinking about it only makes it harder to live with." Her kept her tone soothing, and completely nuetral.
    Toma

Post  Toma on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:06 pm

*She sighed, opening her eyes. "Nice to see you again, Larka."

Turning halway around, she looked at the wolf, nodding in respect. "I know, you're right. I just don't understand how anyone can handle being in this form. I feel so.." She sighed, trying to think of the right word, "So..weak!" She threw up her arms to emphasise.

She laid her elbows on her knees, and her chin in her palms. Now she remembered why she liked Larka so much. She was always calm and controlled and an easy wolf to talk to. Plus it was nice to have her close even though it was doubtful Larka liked this human place any more than she did.*
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:47 am

Larka sat stiffly, no longer easy going like she had once been when vanishing paw was still safe from humans and there had been many more wolves.
    "I apologise for the discomfert you feel being a human. I am working hard to right the the great wrong and restore our people in the good graces of the mother and father gods."
    Toma

Post  Toma on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 am

*She looked at Larka, thoroughly confused. "What about this wrong? And why can't I shift all of a sudden? Did someone do something wrong?" She hated to pelt Larka with so many questions but hearing what she said made her awfully confused. Pressing two fingers to either temple, she sighed and closed her eyes, waiting for Larka to speak again.*
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:07 pm

MiHiko walked into the courtyard, he adjusted his vest and his sword. His eyes scanned to see if he could spot anybody he knew. He spotted larka sitting on a bench with a young girl. He wondered who the female was but said nothing. He moved to a large tree that stood in the middle of the courtyard and stood undernieth it. He looked to the sky, he knew his ears would be flat against his head if he was still in his wolf form.

He remained calm and quiet; at least thats the way he looked. His eyes shifted as he looked at the clouds over head that began to get darker. Hiko knew it was going to storm by the smell of the air. A half smile spread across his face. He loved the storms and pretty much ran in them all night till it stopped. He wished he didn't have to come to the school.
    Toma

Post  Toma on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:28 am

*She looked at the newcomer, thoroughly confused about who he was. She didn't recognize him and couldn't smell him, again cursing her human body. She ground her human teeth and cleared her throat just loud enough for the male to hear. "Hello," she called. "I'm Toma. Who are you?" She glanced at Larka, again waiting for the female to answer her questions that still swam in her head.*
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Hearing a young woman's throat clear he turned her whole body to the woman looking at her and moved closer to her. "Hello." His voice was gentle and handsome. He was so used to respecting others even if they where humans, he folded his right hand over his waist and bowed to the young woman. " My name is Hiko." He smiled softly. "And you are?" he asked as he stood to his full highth.
    Toma

Post  Toma on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 pm

*She blinked several times, very confused. She wondered if this was the same wolf she had met in Vanishing Paw. Her eyes widened on their own accord as she looked over him, trying to see some of the wolf that she thought he might be.

Shaking herself out of the spell, she nodded. "I'm Toma." She bit her tongue quickly to keep from blurting out anything about Vanishing Paw but was still very curious. She reminded herself she would have to ask Larka about this later.*
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Larka made her tone light as she appraise dher friend, raising her chin in greeting.
    "MiHiko, this is Toma, the leader of one ov the old packs. You should remember her." Larka closed her eye's after saying this, breathing slowly through her nose. Suddenly she felt the pressure of her mothers presents in her mind, and it was an unwelcome felling.
    Toma

Post  Toma on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 pm

*She smiled at Hiko then looked at Larka. "What wrong needs righted? And why can I not shift? Is there anything I can do?"

Biting the inside of her lip, she took a deep breath to keep from blurting out any more questions. Leaning back against the top of the table, she sighed, letting out the breath and watched Larka.*
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 am

Hiko nodded. "I do remember her now. I can smell wolf apon her." He smiled slighlty, he moved to the bench and leaned agianst it slightly. "The wolves have fought to much, do you remember the great war that happened...well that wolve war is why all the wolves can no longer shift. Not untill me my....sister and Larka agree that all is well and everybody has learned to stay and work together insteady of going against orders, even the 'alpha's' they never followed there orders from me..." He shook his head side to side gently.
    Toma

Post  Toma on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 am

*She crossed her arms, leaning heavily against the table top and stared straight ahead of her, sighing heavily at what he had said.

"Why would the wolves not listen? They are lower rank. Stubborn wolves.." She snuffed her nose. "More like goats if you ask me from the way they sound."

She flashed a grin at her own joke and fell into silence, still very confused about a few points. And wondered how long it would take for the wolves to finally understand their roles or how many heads were going to knock together over this. Even if she couldn't do the knocking..*
    Mariella Rina

Post  Mariella Rina on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:34 am

A soft sigh escaped strawberry glossed lips as a dainty pink ballet slipper covered foot slide from the open door of the tan car. A seconded foot followed the first revealing lean black legging covered legs, her body was encased in a soft cotton dress dyed a soft coral pink that fluttered around her thighs as she moved. The long slightly bell like sleeves danced around her wrists and the shoulders of the dress hung slightly off her own, stretching taunt across her breasts.

Tossing her silvery hair over her shoulder as she stepped from the car, her azure eyes peered around trying to catch sight of anyone who might know her. Her pink tongue darted out as she once again spotted no one who would talk to her. As Mariella brushed the silvery blond fringe from her eyes, slinging her pale tan cherry blossom embroidered cotton shoulder bag across her thin frame, she started toward the large oak tree. She hoped that she could get some reading in before classes.

Looking up as she walked closer to the tree she spotted three figures standing by the bench. Oh no, her favorite reading spot was occupied. Another sigh escaped her lips as her soft cherry blossom and rose scent danced around her. It was a soft clean scent because her nose had always been unusually sensitive, so perfumes and scented soaps hurt her. Her hair fluttered and danced around her in the soft breeze that had begun spreading her scent out.

"Oh, I'm sorry for intruding." Her voice softly drifted towards them as she clutched the strap to her bag in front of her chest. She never spoke loudly, it tended to soothe people at the temple more if she didn't yell or boom the prayers. They listened better, and were quieter if she spoke softer. Plus her voice was never that loud to begin with. She waited for them to respond before she left. It was polite after all.
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:39 pm

He heard the car door open, He turned his head to watch the female move from the car and slowly toward the bench, he looked at Toma. "My sisters" He said as he looked up hearing the maidens voice, he pushed himself up from the bench now standing, He moved to the tree he had been leaning on in the first place. He was unsure of the woman, be she human or ex wolf. Hiko closed his eyes and looked toward the ground.
    Toma

Post  Toma on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 pm

*She waved a hand at the girl to dismiss the thought. "Not intruding at all." She flashed a semi-human grin, wondering how many of these people knew they were wolves.

She hopped to her feet after watching Hiko move to the tree and held out a hand to the girl. She looked over her as conspicuously as possible. She looks like a doll dressed up in all those clothes, she thought to herself. And a very prim and proper one at that. There's no way she could related to Hiko or a wolf unless she doesn't know she is one.

Her eyes waited on the ballet slippers on the girl's feet and she knew she had been looking at them too long and quickly brought her eyes back to the girl's face as a hint of the strawberry gloss hit her nose. It was a sweet scent but to her it made her a bit sick. The wolf smells had all but taken over her mind but she noted she would have to get used to smelling these new and slightly unappealing smells.

Just to ease her own tension, she flashed another grin, breathing mostly out of her mouth. Even if this girl looked nothing like her or the others, she had to make friends with these people. And she was determined to.*
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:03 pm

He watched the two girls and smiled to himself. 'She's on the right track...Then again she always had been.' He knew how hard it is to get along with the new human scent's and humans themselves. His eyes remained moved from toma to the dollish looking female. 'She's beautiful but' his eyes shifted to larka 'I've known her longer.' his thought where interupted by a bird above him, he let out a quiet growl.
    Mariella Rina

Post  Mariella Rina on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm

A bright smile crossed her lips as she shook the other girls hand lightly, her delicate fingers clasping the other girls also delicate but much stronger ones. Her azure eyes wandered over the other girls physical appearance and noted the discomfort in which the girl held herself.
    'I wonder, is she uncomfortable in what shes wearing?' Ella thought to herself as she took a step back from the pack of friends, her hair tumbling forward over her shoulder as she bowed to the trio. One slippered foot out stretched, the other leg bent at the knee.

"Its a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Mariella. Are all of you new here?" She asked as she introduced herself as her eyes once again flickered to the girl nearest her. Hesitating she shyly looked away her eyes averted to the tree top above her as her lips parted to speak. Her soft melodic voice whispered softly.

"Are you alright, you look very uncomfortable. Are your shoes hurting you?" The question passed her lips before her brain could filter it.
    "Oh! How horribly rude of me to ask that. Please forgive me. Its just I saw you looking at my own ballet slippers and I happen to find them much more comfortable that the kind your wearing. Much easier to run free, and easier to feel the earth with them on then the runners your wearing." She stuttered trying desperately to compensate for her rudeness. Her fingers started to nervously fiddle and tug at the strap of her bag and she shifted back and forth on her feet. She felt like bolting, she never liked being surrounded.
    "Umm... If you wished you could come by the shrine and I could give you all a tour on the locals. And we could get you new shoes if you wished."

She didn't understand why she knew the girl hated the shoes she was wearing, or that they needed to come to the shrine and how it would help them. Her slender fingers dug through the bag pulling out a soft pastel peach colored paper and a rich aqua inked pen. Writing down the address to the shrine she held it out to what seemed the leader of the group, though the girl by the picnic table had yet to move, she held the paper out to her.

"It's the Shrine of the Moon. It is different from the other shrines around here. It could be comforting to you all." She whispered softly her eyes down cast. She really didn't understand what she was doing. 'Oh Goddess Mother.' She thought. 'Please guide my actions and make it so this is not a mistake.' She trembled softly, unused to really interacting with others this much. Why was she inviting them over? Was the Mother Goddess trying to get them solstice? If this was her path, then alright.

Her hair fluttered in the breeze as she waited, half bowed, holding the paper to the other girl. The scent of the wolf hidden within her small slight frame coiling around her as the ways that were ingrained into it faught the human ones that kept her hackles from raising and backing away snarling. She hateded it when these unknown impulses would seize her. She faught desperately with her inner self as she slowly started to back toward the front doors of the school.
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Larka had been observing quietly, not sure how to take the sudden appearance of the stranger. Hearing the girl growl softly she stood straighter and stepped forward, biting her tongue as she felt her mother, The wolf goddess's presence.
    "Fighting what is only natural will make your life harder. Breath, and dont worry. We dont bite, much."
    Larka would move past the little doll of the girl, having cause a scent of wolf off her. She approuched Mohiko, glanced at him and kept walking, enjoying the feel of grass beneath her bare feet.
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Hiko watched the confrontation and from the reaction from larka she knew the woman is born human but is wolf. Hiko nodded to Larka. He smiled slightly as he watched larka go by with out turning his head. Hiko pushed off the tree and moved to Toma' and the other female. He looked at the other female known as Mariella "Hello." his soft velvet voice came from him as he had parted his lips. "May i ask why a beautiful young lady, which by the looks of your cloths your a pristess? Be comeing to our school, pardon me if you think i am being overly rude. Just tell me"
    Toma

Post  Toma on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:27 am

*She dropped her hand back to her side and glanced down at her shoes. She nodded a bit, agreeing with this girl about the shoes as she glanced down at them, pulling the heels together to make a hollow sound when they hit. Was it that obvious that she hated them and was it that obvious showing that they were uncomfortable on her feet?

She lifted her head just in time to see the girl's bow and listened to the somewhat babble she way saying. But she liked the babble and the shrine sounded interesting. As she watched, she saw the girl pull out the paper and write on it.

Watching as Larka passed, she turned her eyes back to the girl and saw how badly she was shaking and wrinkled her nose as a hint of something hit her nose that made her almost want to sneeze. She reached out with her right hand, her nose still wrinkled as she almost sneezed and took the paper, looking over the aqua colored marks on it and commited the address to memory.

"Yeah, thanks alot. Marriella.." she said the name slowly to remember it.

Glancing up from the paper she looked at Hiko then at the girl. A priestess? That was different. She had never met one and this girl certainly didn't look the part. At least, not like any kind of priestess she had ever seen before.*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 am