The land of wolves have been over run. Now the wolves are humans and the only two who can change this is the gods.

Looking Upon the Land

Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Looking Upon the Land

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Sun May 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Larka SIlver tongue sat onthe edgeof the cliff, her sleek coat lifting with the breeze. She looked out upon the ruinsof Vanishing paw. Someone places remained untouched but that gave the loner little hope. The barrier around the place continued to grow weaker and soon humans would begin to brave the places that they continued to fear. Turning slightly towards the setting sun she lookeddown upon the large town that continued to grow. Her kissers curled to show razorsharpsabers.
    Slowly she snarled, the sound growing to magnaminous that it crawled acrossthe land so even thehumans could hear it. After a moment she stopped and all was quiet. She raised her sleek muzzle to teh air and breatheddepressed to find she smelled no wolves, only humans.
    "Have you fallen to Mihiko? Am i the last?"
    MiHiko
    Admin

Re: Looking Upon the Land

Post  MiHiko on Mon May 18, 2009 7:32 pm

MiHiko had been in the wods near the cliffs, he could feel the barrier grow week as well and shook his head, he was in human form yet untracable. He could hear the footsteps of four feet, a smile apon his lips, his left gray eye was covered by his hair. When Hiko heard Larka's snarel he walked up behind her and was so silent not even she would be able to realise he was there, his wolve scent was covered with human scent.

MiHiko's smile dissapeared as he heard her utter the words that he would not even utter of her. "Of course, Thy has not failed." his voice was velvet as it always has been but a hint of sadness was there.
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Turning her kissers curled in a snarl, her form going rigid from fright. She had not smelled this human and he had understood her. She watched him without trust, her fur on end. She had never stood close to a human, and this one, males by the lookof him startled her. He spoke like her Hiko, and that within itself was a suprise no one could ignore. Afet a moment her snarl died away and she took a step back, her cream colored fur glimmer. The edge of her back flank stood on unsafe ground as she backed towards the edge.

"What are you doing on wolf lands, human?" She growled, lowering her head. Even if the elder god no longer protected this place she would. She did not deserve the title but she would do the work to keep the land pure.
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Tue May 19, 2009 7:22 pm

MiHiko Stepped a few steps back realiseing that Larka was scared and did not recognise him. He took a few more steps and realised that she might think he was scared of her. He shook his head. "Calm down Larka. it's okay, carefull! Don't fall!"

Hiko sighed as she began to ask who he was. He shook his head. "My dear, i figured you off all would be able to realise who i really am." His face saddened even more. Dark blue mist covered him and he shifted to his wolf form behind the mist.

The mist dissapeared and he stood there on all fours, the sign of the gods apon his forhead. His green eyes had been confused to give a straight feeling. "Larka...Would you really believe...i've failed you..My land and my people and my best friend...." His eyes shifted to the ground. "Come from the edge."

Last edited by MiHiko on Wed May 20, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Wed May 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Her eyes would go round with disbelief as she stared at her Hiko. After a moment she stepped away from the edge and leaped up the other wolf, throwing her slimmer bulk against his. She n her muzzle along his form in suprise.

"Mihiko? well no wonder. You smell like you sleep with humans now."

She would steped back and watch him, finding her tail raised happily at the sight of him. It had been a long time since she had seen him, or any other wolf.
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Wed May 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Hiko chuckled as he watched her eyes go wide. He was surprised when Larka had tackled him and fell to his back with her ontop. He chuckled even more. The human scent started to wear off. "Well I don't sleep with them, after what they did to me. No. I have my own...House.." he smiled and licked her cheek. "It's so nice to see you again."
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Thu May 21, 2009 2:04 pm

"Its nice to see you as well." she paused and tilted her furry headat Mihiko, slightly confused. She licked him back politely and sat back on her hunches, suddenlyfeelign very tired.

"House, you like in the villages the humans created? I dont believe it." She snorted to punctuate her dissbelief.

"Next you'll be telling me that you go to school!"
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Thu May 21, 2009 6:29 pm

MiHiko Nodded. "I do 'live' in the village. I never sleep there but i get ready for school....I have to keep an eye open for the older wolves. The human-wolves" His eyes shifted uncomfertably to the ground.
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Thu May 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Walking over to him she lifted his muzzle with her nose and licked him gently, Telling him to buck up without any words. Moving around him she nudged him with her shoulder and nipped his tail.

"There isnoshame in what you believe is right. . . I will follow you and see this human town."

She would bound off before him, already knowing the way. She threw back her head a she grew closer. she had thevauge since that howlingwould start both humana dn wolves but everyone needs to start wondering,sooner or later.
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Thu May 21, 2009 7:18 pm

He licked her gently back, He smiled at the silent communication they shared and stood, his chest out proudly. He laughed as Larka took off before he did. He sat there giveing her a headstart. He stood then and raced off, useing one of his gifts for speed he approched her in a matter of 29 seconds and bumped into her lightly then slowed his speed laughing. "Good beacuse i don't know if i could live anymore on my own." laughing again he jumped over a limb that fell and skidded to a stop just out side the town.

Hiko Shifted into his human form and yawned. His crystal neckless hanging around his neck. "time to get you..Inrolled." he said and chuckled, his hair covering his right eye. his sword was attatched to his back. Nobody at the school or town dare tell him what to do for he most evoided him.
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Thu May 21, 2009 7:23 pm

She gracefulyl caught herself afterher playfullybumped her, giving a soft laugh. Coming to a stop beside him she wouldpause and shuffle around. Her fur stood on end as she eye'd the human town. with a sigh mist would gather around her and she would suden appear ina black cocktail dress, easily showing she wore nothing under it and sandles that ties around her lean calves.

"Enroll." she snorted in disgust and walked towards teh town, not waiting forMihiko tolead the way.
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Thu May 21, 2009 7:53 pm

He walked next to Lakra then walked into the school when they arrived and went into the office, he began to fill out the paperwork for Larka. He finished the paperwork, handed it to principal. "She's a new student from out of town. She will be staying with me for a wile." He said then wheeled toward Larka, he waited till they locked eyes then walked out, heading toward his house.
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Thu May 21, 2009 8:09 pm

She made eyecontact and followed him quickly. She shot a look over her shoulder atteh receptionist and frowned slightly beforeshe nearly ran straight intomihiko, if thats even possible. Side stepping she would glancearound at the student and make a face.

"All these pups... left to strange adults." She scowled, a sound forming in her throut as she watched what was unmistakably a female wolf consort with a human.
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 pm

MiHiko stepped to the side so she wouldn't run into him. "Larka..even as a wolf it was not polite to stare" he whispered into her ear, He pulled away and sighed. "I know, It's hard but we, go to the school now. If the teachers or princapals do something stupid that's where we take over." he sighed as he looked up seeing a female human looking at him and a longing type of way. He acted as thought he had not seen the female and walked out the double doors, pushing them both open walking into the fresh air. "Where skipping today." He said to Lakra. He sighed as the human smell was over powering, his right hand rested on his hilt to the sword at his side. He turned the corner and continued to walk with Larka next to him.
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Sat May 23, 2009 8:57 am

Following Mihiko she wondered what the prhase skipping today ment but shrugged it off. Happy to be away from the musky scent of over stimulated pups she would let her eyes wonder as they left the school. The sight of small human packs so close to others made her raise a brow. Not even wolves could live so close to one another without a fight starting. How was it humans could accomplish this feet?

She Let Mihiko grow further ahead by slowing down and changing her course all together. She wondered towards the sounds of happy excite ment to find that child had gathered, playing games that Larka assumed would teach them to survive later on. She snarled when a tiny red thing on wheels came towards her, unmoved by no one. When the thing hit her on the ankle she jumped in suprise and backed away from it, curling a lip in digust. Thats when the thing began to follow her. Yelping she would back up then soon turn, taking off at a dash.

She caught up with Mihiko and quickly passed him, not bothering to see if the thing still followed her. (Lol)
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Mon May 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Hiko noticed that Larka was not with him but knew that she was familure more with his human sent that smelt more of cinnamon then human. He knew she would catch up with him sometime and slowed to a more comfertable human speed. When Larka speed up to him and pasted him he chuckled. "You act like you seen a few ghosts." He shook his head and continued to walk.
    Larka_Silvertongue
    Admin

Post  Larka_Silvertongue on Mon May 25, 2009 8:53 pm

<She snarled at Mohiko as she paused and stared the the motorized car. Slowly she would approuch it and pick the thing up. She would sniff it, makign a face at the scents it carried before glaring at Mihiko.

"They let they're smallest pups play with this thing?" She moved to throw it to the ground, knowing her streght, far better than a humans would make it burst to pieces. Seeing a small child run towards her, arms out stretched for the toy the paused. SHe clenched her teeth and snarled before setting the devil possessed thing down and followed Mihiko.
    MiHiko
    Admin

Post  MiHiko on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:12 pm

He chuckled softly as he watched her pick up the toy, 'Its a toy car, i dont agree with it i think they shouldn't make such things but eh they never listen." He smiled as he watched the small child, he turned and walked next to her as hew knew she would only be right behind him. "Ive missed you larka"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:13 pm