The land of wolves have been over run. Now the wolves are humans and the only two who can change this is the gods.

Character Sheet

MiHiko
    MiHiko
    Admin

Character Sheet Empty Character Sheet

Post  MiHiko on Sun May 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Name: durr, Simple.

Nickname:A name other then your real name Simple

Grade: Durr So easy. Freshmen, Sophmore, junior, or senior

Breed: Human is simply human. If you are a wolf what type of wolf are you? arctic wolf, timber wolf, gray, mexican, coyote, Ect.

Sexual Orientation: Bi, Gay, Lesbian, Straight.

Wolf Appearence: Humans Please do not fill this out. This is for the wolf>humans to fill out. Please give a paragraph or more about your characters looks. If you do Put a picture please explain a paragraph.

Human Appearence: Same goes for this appearence, Wolves don't fill out. Please give a paragraph or more about your characters looks. If you do Put a picture please explain a paragraph

Wolf History: If you are a wolf>Human This is where your past will go of when you where a wolf only. Explain all that has happened when you where a wolf up till the point where Paw was takein over by humans

Human History: Now Humans and Wolf>Humans need to fill this out. What this is for the wolfs is a known past about you since you shiftd. Or a Made up past. Humans of course know the drill, paragraph or more

Wolf Personality: We all know that wolves have diffrent personality's then humans beacuse you have the alpha and the other positions, what position where you of what pack?

Human Personality: Humans have there personality's also. Are you stuck up? annoying, emo, What type? believe me there are many personality's out there dont make me pick one for you ^_^

Roleplay Sample: Give a sample so we know how well of an rp person you are
    Mariella Rina
    Mariella Rina

Character Sheet Empty RE:Character Sheet.

Post  Mariella Rina on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 pm

What does human>wolf mean? I don't understand... I will make a character as soon as i get it.
    MiHiko
    MiHiko
    Admin

Character Sheet Empty Re: Character Sheet

Post  MiHiko on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Wolf>Human means if you were once a wolf but turned into a human and can remember your wolf past. If you dont remember then just put 'There is not much that he/she remembers of the past'

Sponsored content

Character Sheet Empty Re: Character Sheet

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2019 6:07 am